Blogging tips

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

.No Orphans of God.

As soon as I feel deceived by the enemy to stop talking because of these whispers in my ear....

You're making people uncomfortable

You're coming off as crazy - a fanatic - a Christian nutcase

You're alienating yourself

You're coming off as "holier-than-thou"

Not everyone is called to adoption

No one wants to be friends with someone who is so dogmatic and passionate

God once again allows me to stumble upon something like this, and once again I am determined to speak up for those that cannot.



Honestly it is the least I can do right now, and until the world bears no more orphans I will not be deceived into being silent.

PhotobucketSubscribe in a reader

4 comments:

Jodi Jepson said...

hi, nothing is showing up, will watch it!! Jodi

jkseevers said...

tears. amazing. you are not alone in this fight for the orphans!!
Blessings,
K

jkseevers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylee said...

I honestly am speechless after watching things like that. Breaks my heart.
Keep on Advocating...it's not in vain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved