Blogging tips

Monday, January 9, 2012

.Going to the Chapel.

And they're gonna get married!

Photobucket

I can hardly believe that my baby brother proposed over the Christmas season, to a beautiful, godly girl, and is getting married this summer! Benny is eight years my junior, and I feel as if I missed out on a big chunk of his childhood, being that I left for college when he was just ten years old. Despite that, I love him fiercely, and I could not be more proud of him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

He is currently in graduate school at Wheaton working towards his PsyD - an alternative PhD in psychology. His heart is enormous and his love for God is solid. He is compassionate, intelligent, creative (his proposal was so creative and romantic - I was super impressed!) honest, humble, and fun! It has been such a joy seeing the man that God is making him into.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Breanne, although I have only spent a handful of moments with her, is absolutely the perfect match for my brother. She is kind, godly, compassionate, sweet, and beautiful to boot! They complement each other in such a lovely way.

Photobucket

My only knock on her is that she can hardly blow a bubble to save her life - which provided lots of laughter and great memories.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was my great joy to be asked to photograph them while they were visiting for Christmas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

To stand behind the lense and focus on telling their story was priceless.

Photobucket

They gave me a moment of pure joy.

Photobucket

A gift.

Photobucket



Photobucket






(This is a Momentous Monday post. To learn more go here, and please feel free to link up with us right below!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
It will always be interesting to read articles from other
authors and use something from their web sites.


Here is my weblog :: formationhypnose.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved