Blogging tips

Monday, April 5, 2010

.Introducing...

Photobucket

If you have been reading my blog for any length of time I am sure you have caught on to one of my biggest passions - holding on to and remembering a cherished moment. James 4:14 talks about how our lives are just a mist. God has used that verse to impact me in my mothering and roles as wife and homemaker in very significant ways. Because my life is just a mist, I want to make sure that I am doing everything I can to preserve and cherish the everyday moments. I do not know what tomorrow holds, but today I can count my blessings, find the glorious within the mundane, and cling to a moment cherished.

I have been blessed and inspired by countless other bloggers who seek to cherish those everyday moments, and I trust that you are no different. Out of that thought I have birthed and would like to introduce Momentous Monday. This is a blog hop that I have created and am excited about. Starting next Monday - April 12th - and for as many Mondays as there is interest - hopefully there will be interest {fingers crossed} I will host Momentous Monday. The concept is simple - share with us an everyday moment that you were able to cherish from the week before. It can be as simple as a photograph that you captured or as elaborate as a lengthy post - the option is yours. After you publish your post simply link it up back here (make sure you link up your actual post so that we can find it rather than just your general blog address). I know sometimes the blessings and cherished moments are difficult to sift through, but I am challenging myself to be purposeful and to look for them.

So do you want to join me? If you are interested link your blog up here. (This will let me know if this will be a complete fail or not! Either way I will give it a few weeks to try it out.) This link up is just to let me know that you like this idea, and would be willing to participate. You do not have to commit to participating every Monday. And while you're at it if you wanted to promote this on your blog that would make my day! You can grab my button by scrolling down to the bottom of my left hand side bar. (Speaking of buttons, I revamped my regular blog button if you had grabbed my old one you can update it with the new one!)

I am really excited to see how Momentous Monday pans out. Thanks for joining me! I truly have the best bloggy friends!

If you want to join today's (April 12th)Momentous Monday, click here.




MckLinky Blog Hop

15 comments:

liz said...

What a sweet idea for a hop!

I also wanted to say that I love your new header! And the yellow in your outfits is so vibrant and warm. :)

Heather said...

I really like this idea! I don't know if I have anything on the top of my mind that I can think of for today but I will be purposefully looking for those moments this week.
It is OK that there are other Monday blog hops. Sometimes I have done two blog hops in the same day. If I have a mom n me post for next Monday I might put that up first in the morning and then put up a Momentous Monday post that will be up shortly after that.
I really like your new blog header! It is a great photo. :)

rameelin said...

Excited:) Thinking of you lots today.

Mandi said...

Yay yay! I want to do this...but, I can't figure it out. Do I post something to my blog..er, what is this mclinky?! I tried something and it put this huge ad up on my blog.
eek - I'm not very good at the tech side :( Maybe you could teach me! :)

Kelly L said...

This is a great idea and I'm in!

Love a new follower.

Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

Mich said...

Love the family decked out in yellow! Too precious!

Hope you had a beautiful Easter!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I love this idea, and would love to participate :)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I will try to remember next Monday, Tiffany! I think that's a wonderful idea and I will try to participate (at least part of the time)! :)

Blessings,
Tammy

Unknown said...

love your blog. i feel like we share the same heart wanting to cherish every moment! can't wait to link up!
great idea:)

Tereza said...

i would love to particiapte but my blog is not public so the link thing would serve no purpose. Great idea though! I love it!

Sara said...

I definately would like to participate :) I'm not too html savy yet though so hopefully i'll figure out how to link something.

Sarah said...

Thanks for asking me to join you -- it made me slow down and really remember and cherish my own moments. :) And I think we can go clothes shopping in each other's closets. I dressed my daughter in nearly that identical dress last year, and was drooling over it this year again! And I'm also a sucker for argyle vests for little boys -- I think he's had a sweater vest 3 Easters in a row now! :) Your family is beautiful, and I trust you had a blessed Easter.

Tereza said...

I changed my mind...actually i rememebred I can participate in this on my cooking blog! Because a lot of fun and memorable stuff happens in our kitchen with my little ones...so count me in!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new header!! :)

Anonymous said...

Аlthough it really is businesѕ no need to
ωorry abоut the 90%. We will also leverage Western Unions global licenses to enter new markets and developing economies, what we have here a simple outline of what is meant by logical data model. Employee incentives, such as lining the sidewalk leading into her store with Body Shop perfume and hanging potpourri.

Here is my weblog internet marketing consultancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved