Blogging tips

Thursday, April 22, 2010

.Before & After Blog Hop.

If you enjoy editing your photos, you should really give Monica's before and after blog hop a try! Click here to enter or see the other edits!

I have been working really hard learning the ins and outs of my new camera, and I have been delighted to be able to capture catch lights with her! This photo is one of my first captures of catch lights. I know it would have been better if I had Scotty looking into the portrait rather than out, but this was a candid. {grin}

SOOC shot:
Photobucket

Edited Version:
Photobucket

(I edited with Photoshop CS3)

14 comments:

Christina said...

Can that little guy get any cuter? I think his haircut suits him well. hehe

Pam said...

Stunning eyes! Great soft color edit. Love it!

Julie said...

I love the softness...of the picture...and his cheeks!! wink wink I just want to kiss em'!

Jenn said...

His eyes are beautiful! So bright and BLUE! Haha... Love the edit!
Jenn :)

Annie said...

Tiffany, I love it! Scotty has such blue eyes!

Tracy said...

Wow!!! What EYES!!! Beautiful edit once again.

Heather said...

Tiffany, this is beautiful! I think it looks great with Scotty looking off into the distance!
The edit just makes the colors that much better.
I will read your previous post later, when I have time to read. Right now, Brad is STILL taking his nap and dinner is cooking. :)

Courtney said...

His eyes are gorgeous! Great edit!

kristalucasphotography said...

what a cutie! and look at those EYES! (how did you do that to his eyes? it's the perfect amount of boost to the color without making them look scary!) :)

bbcd mama said...

I love how his eyes sparkle and his rosey cheeks.

MamaB said...

Precious! I love the eyes!

Maryvel Friesen said...

What a precious boy! I like how you brought out his beautiful eyes and rosy cheeks! Very nice!

Alysha (Supermom) said...

oh man... your edit is just beautiful!!! so nice and fresh and clean... lovely lovely lovely. Your little man is adorable!!!

Melanie said...

I love this edit. He is so adorable and his eyes are just amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved