Blogging tips

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

.What If.

I have been pretty transparent on here with the fact that fear of man, of failure, and other things are sin issues in my life. Perhaps that is why this quote sucker punched me. I saw it on Pinterest a few weeks back, and have not been able to stop thinking about it.


Photobucket


Oh my, there are so many things. Which proves to me just how deep this sin issue is in my life.

I think what I would first do is write that book that has been brewing in my heart.

Then perhaps I would start that evening Bible study that keeps flip - flopping through my mind.

I would start an orphan care program in our church.

I would boldly share the gospel with my neighbor.

I would open my home to a lot of hurting children.

And the thing that I need to grasp is the fact that the Spirit is living in me, and when following Him I can't fail.

What would you attempt to do if you could not fail??

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7
Photobucket

PS Thank you for the encouragement and support with yesterday's announcement. In true form, I was fearful to go public with it. Please continue to pray for my Cadi - she feels so tired today and is running a low grade fever and my grandma who continues to be in the hospital. Thank you. I simply have the best readers/friends, and I am so grateful for every one of you who takes the time to read here.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved