Blogging tips

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

.Prayer Request.

After noticing what seem to be absence seizures in our Jamesy (He has had them since bringing him home, but we have just recently realized what they probably are and his doctor agrees.), he is scheduled to undergo an EEG tomorrow afternoon. Would you please pray for my boy? Going to see a doctor, in general, is very traumatizing for Jamesy. He has just gone through so very much. My mommy heart is fearful for him tomorrow. I am not so fearful of the diagnosis. We were very aware that seizures were a probable complication with SOD (of course we were hopeful that Jamesy would not have them), and we just want to be as informed as much as possible so that we can give him the best care. His disorder is such a mystery, and we still have so much to learn and so much to diagnose with Jamesy. We chose a special needs child, but I often think about the fact that Jamesy did not choose to be special needs (and I hate that term all children have special needs). My heart is sad for him sometimes, but he is such a joy and a delight and I know that God has perfect plans for his life and that God sovereignly created Jamesy. I just hate knowing that there will be hurt and hard times in his future.

And because a post just isn't a post without photos, here is my littlest man hamming it up for my camera while Mommy worked on adjusting the white balance on said camera. {grin}

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Doesn't get much cuter than that, in my book.

Thanks in advance for your prayers. I will update when I can - perhaps from A Moment Cherished facebook page. We are hoping for results as early as this Friday.

PhotobucketSubscribe in a reader





1 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I'll be praying for Jamesy, Tiffany!

Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved