Blogging tips

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

.The Most wonderful Time of the Year.

It is, isn't it? This season is so full of expectation and wonder. I love Christmas. I love passing on Christmas traditions to my children. Above all else I love teaching my littles that the reason for the beauty, the excitement, the expectation surrounding Christmas is all and only because of Jesus. In order to do this, Jim and I have to be so purposeful in every single thing we do in celebrating Christmas; we want it all to communicate Jesus. It is intentional living to the max, and it is worth it if my children know and understand that Christmas equals Jesus. (Perhaps more on this in a later post, like how I almost had a breakdown this year decorating for Christmas.)

Photobucket

Our tree is decorated, and I am starting to love our fake tree. Every year it grows on me a bit more. Scotty is severely allergic to real trees. We learned that a few years ago, having a real tree in our home for less than 24 hours and Scotty almost landing in the hospital.

Our special ornaments are hung - like baby's first Christmas and the little handmade ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Traditions have started.

Photobucket

The name of Jesus is on our lips, and it is truly the most wonderful time of the year!

In the midst of this we are praising God that our family is all together this year.The bigs are praying for Jamesy's EEG today, and so am I.

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved