Blogging tips

Monday, November 21, 2011

.Not A Lot of Words.

Not a lot of words today, because I am on day three of suffering with a pinched nerve. I cannot type very long with this before needing a break. I am grateful for my husband these past three days. He has taken care of EVERYTHING - from me, the children, the house, meals, church etc.

He also took Scotty to the ER late last night, as he has been very ill. Scotty is doing better today, and we are praying that what seems to be a very nasty virus will run its course and get out of our house.

Photobucket

Taken last night. We were trying to get a good photo of the welts and rash breaking out all over Scotty, so that we could get advice from Jim's Mom. With his 104 degree fever and weird rash/welts the hospital was a must.

But he is looking much better today and getting lots of snuggle time.

Photobucket

He is truly one of the sweetest boys. Jim said he charmed all of the hospital staff last night, and insisted on bringing a sticker home for his big sister.

Photobucket

I mentioned that I had been re-researching Jamesy's hair care as we attempt to grow it out. Jim envisions Jamesy's hair looking like the little brown girl's hair in the photo someday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have a little way to go. But he is so cute!

Photobucket

The boys wearing Jamesy's sleep caps.

Photobucket

We finally have a "Baby's First Christmas" ornament for Scotty. Ha!

Photobucket

We've been homeschooling (love her fashion sense!).

Photobucket

Scotty has developed a great love for play-doh, and enjoys his "school time".

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have had a lot of late nights with this little man. This was taken one night after I raced up the stairs to Jamesy's screams. I ran into his room, and immediately Jamesy stopped screaming, grinned at me, shook his finger at me and said "no, nigh, nigh, no nigh, nigh." Then he lifted his arms up to be picked up. He got what he wanted.

Photobucket

I am excited to have crafted (before my pinched nerve) Thanksgiving outfits for the children. (Full photo to come). No, the boys did not get pants. {grin}

Photobucket

And that's all I can type for now. Happy Monday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved