Blogging tips

Thursday, December 29, 2011

.Hey, Thanks.

As the curtain falls on another year, I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to you, my reader. It's been a wild ride of a year, beginning with my first trip to a third world country, bringing my new son home, acclimating to life with Jamesy, learning of Jamesy's diagnosis, a busy summer, a busier fall, Jim going back to Ethiopia, and culminating with Cadi's diagnosis and my grandmother being very sick in the hospital. And through it all, through every single blog post, through every peak and valley, and every joy and heart ache spilled out here, you kept reading.

and cheering.

and praying.

and encouraging.

and writing.

and pouring your life out into mine, all because of this tiny little blog out in the middle of a big blogosphere. It is a scary thing for me some days to come here and write, to lay my heart open and vulnerable to criticism and misunderstanding. But you have made it worth it all. You have championed me despite myself. You have dumped massive amounts of grace over me, and I just wanted to say thank you.

I look forward to another year of growing together towards Him.

Photobucket

And hey, thanks for not taking me too seriously - it's not about me - it's all about Him.
PhotobucketSubscribe in a reader


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved