Blogging tips

Thursday, December 15, 2011

.Count is In *with edit*.

78,000!!! From 9! Can you believe it??


Today was intense waiting around for Cadi's blood results. This morning my grandma was rushed to the ER with congestive heart failure. We just have a lot going on. But in the midst of it all, we have so very much to be thankful for!

I prayed for 10,000, and God went above and beyond!!



Now we are petitioning God to completely get rid of this blood disease and allow Cadi's body to work correctly again. Today her counts are supposed to be the highest possible after treatments. What is typical of I.T.P. is that her counts will now start dropping as the medication is leaving her body, and she will once again have a low count next Thursday. BUT we are praying that Cadi is the exception, and that her platelets are even higher next week. Would you pray in agreement with us?



Although, Cadi's count is up, she still has to be careful-especially with head or belly trauma. Remember a good count is between 150,000 and 450,000. But I feel much more relaxed right now. She is still sleepy from mono, but overall she is doing well.



Wow, what a week. All I know is that the body of Christ is phenomenal. The meals, phone calls, prayers, cards, care packages, emails, etc., etc. have just humbled our family. We are beyond blessed. God is so good to use His people to lift us up! Thank you for allowing him to work through you. Our family is so thankful for you all!



No photos for this post. My computer is completely on the fritz, and I am using Jim's iPad from work.

*My computer randomly worked long enough for me to upload this short little message from my Cadi-Bug.






PhotobucketSubscribe in a reader





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved