Blogging tips

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

.This is Real.

We hatched (is that what one would say?!) a butterfly in our home as a school project. My mom used to do this with my sister and brother and I as children. Yesterday our butterfly broke through the chrysalis. This video is ....um raw....real....unedited. Please excuse my language near the end. {blush} I rarely say the word sucks, especially on video or in front of my children - ask my hubby. I am not sure what came over me. Ha! Enjoy our funny little family and laughing at our exspense. (I have actually been accused of having a perfect family in emails before. This should clear that up. We are soooo normal!) You will need to pause my player at the bottom of my blog before watching this video.




Happy Tuesday, friends!
PhotobucketSubscribe in a reader

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved