Blogging tips

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

.Sixteen Years Ago.

What Satan meant for evil, for harm, for destruction, God meant for good.

Sixteen years ago today, my husband and his oldest sister were in a very serious car accident that could have easily snuffed out their lives. God spared both of them, and has used the accident to shape and mold both of their lives. The accident also melded these two siblings together in an unexplainable way. I have never seen any other sibling relationship like theirs.

My life could have been very different today had the accident gone another direction. I cannot even imagine such a life.

Today I will hold my husband a little closer and praise my God for His sovereignty and hand of protection over two people whom I love very, very much.

Jill shares her story here.


Photobucket





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved