Blogging tips

Monday, December 7, 2009

.I ♥ Faces.

This week's contest is "Sweet Dreams". I knew right away which shot I would use. This photo was taken almost exactly a year ago. It was one of those shots I planned out in my head, but was not sure I could make work at all. It came together perfectly, though. It is now one of my top ten favorites captured of my children. (I was blessed to have very good sleeping babies!)

Photobucket

To see more slumbering check out all the great photos here!



10 comments:

stacy: the aunt with gum said...

Adorable!

Elizabeth said...

very cute!! I love to see moments like that with my kids...whether theya are planned or not...they are always sweet!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

So adorable. They don't stay little for long. That is for sure. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Ladynred said...

Very sweet capture! i love it.

Anonymous said...

It should be illegal to be that cute! Very nicely done!

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

WHat a precious shot that is! Btw, love your header! So cool...

Kasie said...

how sweet. I love this one!

Unknown said...

adorable!!

Colleen said...

So so sweet!!! And I LOVE your header by the way!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved