Blogging tips

Thursday, October 22, 2009

.It's About the Moments.


A moment cherished between a brother and his sister.

A moment in time

that could have been missed

had my heart not been attentive

my mind slowed

my body still.

These moments are heaven sent

they tumble in one right after the other.

A moment cannot last.

A moment cannot be held.

It stays long enough

to be cherished

to be wasted

to be missed.



So I sit for awhile.

I slow down life's place.

I think.

I reflect.

I enjoy.

A moment cherished must be embraced.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Sweet! I can't wait to watch my two interact!!! :)

Mandi said...

Wow..LOVE your blog and the very obvious passion for you LORD and your family. I'm always looking for other women to network and learn from and i'm happy to follow you now :)
Thanks for your sweet note on my blog today!

allie-mac-fallie said...

such cute kids! :) and i agree with Mandolin :)

Rustin @ BlogFrog said...

Great pictures! You've done a great job designing your blog.

Thanks for being an awesome BlogFrog member!

Holly said...

Hi Tiffany - I found your blog through BlogFrog and wanted to stop by and visit. The photograph with your babies where the skirt and shirt are color and the rest are B&W is just incredible. You are clearly amazing photographer (like Mckmama).

I also wanted to welcome you to BlogFrog and say congrats on your membership. If you ever have any questions or suggestions for how we can improve, please let me know.

Looking forward to following your blog!

Holly (co-founder TheBlogFrog)

Richele McFarlin said...

Very sweet! Get those sweet moments now while they last! lol. My older two would never be caught dead in photos like that. lol

Kess said...

These are the cutest photos! And your words are so very true!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love your daughter's skirt!!!!

Shannon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved