Blogging tips

Monday, May 21, 2012

.Day 21 of 7.

God is doing such big things in the middle of this fast. We are still going stong on our 7 foods - only 10 days left now!

Today I have been pondering and pondering faith, and what it means. We are taking this big leap of faith and pursuing Habi, even though we have been told his getting a visa is unlikely. Today we acted on our faith, and we rearranged bedrooms to make room for Habi. It was a lot of work, and there were moments where I began to doubt and think we were just crazy. But the Spirit kept bringing my thoughts back around to one verse.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews11:1


I said it over and over and over as I pushed, pulled, and rearranged furniture and clothing and bathroom supplies. A few things hit me as I meditated on this one verse and contemplated faith:
 
  1. Faith leads to obeying God without wavering.
  2. Faith is assurance for our hope - it is what holds our hope up.
  3. Faith is what makes me trust an invisible God who moves in very visible ways.
And that's all I've got for tonight. I am exhausted.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved