Blogging tips

Friday, May 11, 2012

.Day 11 of 7.

Today was a looooong day, prefaced by a too short night. Jamesy was up at 3, and stayed up. So did his daddy and mommy. I have been dragging all day long. The laundry list of everything that had to be squeezed into this day exhausts me too much to even type it out here. And it's Friday night - our pizza night, only it is sans pizza for us. And that is depressing.

I am ready to break up with chicken and sweet potatoes and their five other friends. {bleck}

And fair warning - we are going to cheat on Sunday. We are going to cheat and eat bbq chicken - skin and all. I cannot wait for those flavors - the vinegar, oil, salt, poultry seasoning, egg - whatever else is in a bbq chicken marinade. Oh yummm. I am salivating now.

Today I am a little rough around the edges. I need a little refining.

I need more Jesus.

Not sure why my thoughts are on indulging on junk food. But if I am being totally transparent, right now they are.

Eleven days in.

Twenty days to go.

Maybe I am not so great at this reducing stuff. Maybe I am still trying to do this on my own.

I need You Jesus.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved