Blogging tips

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

.Food Inc.



If you haven't watched it yet, it is worth your time. Of course I filtered it with the Word of God and was bummed by the evolutionary world view, but it honestly did not take away from the point of the movie.

We have really been trying to eat and live in a much more wholistic, natural way for sometime now. This movie just pushed us that more closer. I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will NOT be purchasing Purdue chicken anymore! I will spend our hard earned money and go for the organic free range chicken, even if that means eating it once a month! And we are very blessed to have a lot of beef from our dairy farming friends and from Jim's grandparents, so the beef part is not a concern. Anyway, watch it, and I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on the movie.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

I keep hearing about this...and I'm half afraid to watch. That being said - it DOES look worth the watching and I'll see what I can do :)

Bethany said...

Oh you watched it!!! I want to see it still. Maybe I can convince Roger to watch it with me this weekend! Love you!

Michelle said...

When I first heard of it I wanted to see it but then I forgot about it so thanks for reminding me of it again. Do you know where we can see it, can it be rented? Is it appropriate for kids?

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

My husband *just* watched this the other night, and told me I needed to watch it. Truth be told, I am afraid to watch too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved