Blogging tips

Thursday, May 24, 2012

.Day 24 of 7.

One week left.

Let me be honest and say that I am ready for the food experiment part of 7 to be over. I have had enough. The taste of apples and chicken actually make me nauseous now.

But that's not what this is about, and I need to continue to be reminded of that. This fast is teaching me to put down my own will in favor of His perfect will. I pray that making it through this little experiment - this month of fasting will strengthen me for whatever may be ahead.

Something is changing inside of me with this fast.

I can't yet put my finger on it. 7 foods. 7 more days.

Jesus break me.

-----------------------------------------
PS I have a sweet friend who is selling Mary Kay to help us raise funds for Habi's visa and other expenses. If you are a Mary Kay user and are in need of some items, would you consider ordering through this link? From now until Monday, she is giving our family 50% of the retail price. Thanks, friends!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved