Blogging tips

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

.Masked in the Ordinary.

It is in the ordinary.

Photobucket

The little and simple, everyday moments.

Photobucket

The ones that blow by - too often unnoticed.

Photobucket

But when I do pause and take notice of these moments.

Photobucket

It is then that I see them for what they truly are.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ordinary - yes, deserved - no, blessings - privileges even - that take my breath away and make me whisper again.

Photobucket

Really, God? This? This is the life you have given me? With these children? This is how my days tick away for this season? It's all too wonderful. Honestly, this is a breath-taking gift. I just need to recognize the gift, because this gift is so often masked in the ordinary.

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved