Blogging tips

Sunday, November 27, 2011

.Finding the Beauty. {edited}

{edit} Since posting this Cadi has once again spiked a fever of over 102. She is listless and miserable. Tomorrow we go to the doctor. Please pray for her, and I am coveting prayers that Jamesy is not next. This has been a really long few weeks of sickness. I really want my children healthy and able to enjoy the Christmas season. Thank you, friends.

....in the ordinary.

Photobucket

I am still tending sick children. Although, honestly, Scotty probably could have gone to church today, we decided to keep him back home. His asthma makes his immune system more susceptible to sickness, so I want to make sure he is completely healthy. Cadi is still running a slight fever, but I do believe she is on the upswing. And Jamesy, well he always stays with Mommy.

While I am discouraged to once again be missing church, I cannot help but be thankful for these moments with my littles. This season of them all being little is slipping away so quickly. So today I redeemed the moment, and found beauty in their snuggles, kisses, giggles, and cuddles in my bed.

I found beauty in the realness, the simplicity, the little details of these pajama-clad children.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved