Blogging tips

Thursday, September 8, 2011

.Please Help Me Decide.

Our adoption agency puts together a beautiful calendar each year featuring children that they have helped join with forever families. We are allowed to submit five photos to be considered for the calendar, but.....

I can't decide!!

Will you please help me? Which one(s)should I submit? The deadline is a week from today.

1.
Photobucket

2.
Photobucket

3.
Photobucket

4.
Photobucket

5.
Photobucket

6.
Photobucket

7.
Photobucket

8.
Photobucket

9.
Photobucket

10.
Photobucket

11.
Photobucket

12.
Photobucket

13.
Photobucket

14.
Photobucket

15.
Photobucket

Those are the few I weeded out from almost six months of having our littlest love home.

Um, yeah, he is a little photogenic, and I am a little biased.

PhotobucketSubscribe in a reader

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved