Blogging tips

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

.Please Read This.

Before going to bed tonight I checked my email and found an urgent, time-sensitive email from our social worker. The future of Ethiopian adoptions is in jeopardy. I am a very strong advocate for ethical adoptions, so I can understand why a country would want to be sure that is happening. However, I saw with my own eyes, true orphans overflowing orphanages - all adoptable and waiting for a family to call their own. It is heartbreaking to me to think of what their future could be if the huge cut-backs that are being threatened actually happened.

Please go here and consider advocating for Ethiopian orphans by signing a petition. This is legitimate, and our social worker advised us to pass it on to as many people as we could.

AND PLEASE PRAY!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved