Blogging tips

Sunday, January 2, 2011

.I've Got Babies on the Brain.

It might have something to do with spending the afternoon with this scrumptious little guy. My lens was fixated on him, and I was mesmerized by him.

Photobucket


He's my 5 month old sweet nephew. And he is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.

Photobucket

These little darlings are sweet, too, but {sadly} they are only shadows of their babyhood.

Photobucket

I could just stare at him all day. Ahhh, baby love. I was pleased as peaches to snuggle him until he fell asleep - soft and warm curled into my neck just how his cousin Scotty once slept.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Or it might have something to do with us leaving for Ethiopia to see OUR baby in 2 weeks. Yeah, that may have a little something to do with it. {grin}

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved