Blogging tips

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

.Meet Roxanne.

I have been waiting for her for a long, long time.

Dreaming of the day she would be in my arms.

I keep pinching myself. I cannot believe it is true - that she is mine!

Oh, sweet Roxy. Seeing life through her eyes is amazing. She has changed my perspective, and I want to capture every moment with her. I don't want to miss a thing.

There have been sleepless nights, as I fidget in bed dreaming of all the ways I can dress her - oh the accessories are endless.

As soon as I awake in the morning, I jump out of bed to check on her, pull her out, cradle her, and stroke her sweet body.

She seems so fragile. I want to protect her, keep her safe, and as perfect as she is this moment.

This is bliss.

More than I imagined it would be.

I don't think I have ever whispered my longing for her here, but it has been years that I have desired her.

I have been patiently awaiting her arrival.

I am so pleased to introduce you to my new love.

Roxanne.


Photobucket


12 comments:

Pixel Perfect said...

Congratulations!

rameelin said...

Lovely:)
Mine is a canon & I'm still just as in love as I was day number one♥
Enjoy, my friend.

bbcd mama said...

GREAT name for her!

Natecomp said...

Is that a Nikon D3000?

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Ohhhh, congratulations Mama! ;)

Sara said...

oh congrats!!!!

Jessica Hanson said...

she's beauty-ful! XOXO!
Jessica

Theresa said...

Aw! We are so glad you are here Roxie!

Annie said...

Yay! That's exciting! And I love the picture of your kids in the header!

Julie said...

Oh yes, I remember the day well! Have fun! Your post cracked me up!

Barbie said...

She's lovely!

Melissa said...

Ha ha! Wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved