Blogging tips

Saturday, February 6, 2010

.Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

Skies are blue.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.

Photobucket

All of these photos were taken in Florida on our family vacation back in September. I am far removed from these brilliant, sun-filled photos today, as I sit miles away in my little home with a stuffy nose and sore throat. However, I am reminded that it was on this vacation that God's still small voice started whispering in my heart about the possibility of moving on from camp. My heart began to stir with thoughts of how God may be done using us in the camp ministry. I revolted in fear. Pushed it aside time after time after time. It would take nearly a month before I could even voice the thoughts to Jim. I hope to publish the next installment of our faith story tomorrow. To catch up click here.

14 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful photos.
I am looking forward to the next installment!

Stephanie said...

I looked back a few posts and saw that you started the Dave Ramsey plan for finances. We're right there too! And it IS kind of exciting to see the places where you come in under budget... kind of like a spending game. :) Looking forward to reading more on here.

My Heart said...

Very beautiful photos.

Thanks for visiting my site. I have a question about the comment you left me. You can freeze the starters? I wonder this because it says in the directions to not put in the fridge as it may kill the yeast. So, if you can freeze it that would be fantastic. Please let me know.

myhrt03@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Tiffany. Your photos are absolutely breathtaking. Your family looks magazine picture perfect. I hope you feel better soon Sweetie. I'll be watching for your next installment. I'm enjoying your journey.

Have a blessed Sunday. Warm hugs from Florida....Tracy :)

S.I.F. said...

Such georgeous pictures... breath taking!

And now I want a bright and sunny vacation!

Gosfam said...

I wanted you to know I really enjoy reading your blog. I recently came across it and I love it. I need to comment more though :) Just an FYI I presented you with an award on my blog.

Robin said...

Thanks for your comment you left me. What lovely pictures!!!! The blue sky makes my heart happy on a cloudy day like today.

M J said...

Hey there! Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I love all the beautiful photos on your's! :)

Kelley said...

To me, there is no place more inspiring than the beach. Your captured moments are simply perfect! Can't wait to hear more about your journey!

Unknown said...

I love the way you matched the captions and your pictures! Thanks for stopping by.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

What gorgeous photos! Your family is just beautiful. {And you are so lovely!} I need to pull out old photos and videos too. The fog is creeping in, it's cold, and I'm so done with winter. Can't wait to read your next installment.

Jenna said...

I love the one of you and Jim by yourselves. Your dress is really cute!

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon K. said...

Mind sharing where you got that dress? It's amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved