Blogging tips

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Well, I guess I have been tagged. So, here are six random facts about myself:

1. I have an obsession with the color pink, but my favorite color is green.

2. I am afraid of the dark.

3. I am addicted to scrapbooking.

4. I am trying to get a book published.

5. I cannot live without books.

I tag Nikki, Siobhan, Domi, Donny, Josh, and Julie

Heres the rules...
1.) Start with six random/weird facts about yourself.
2.) Tag six people, who now have to post six random facts about themselves, as well as clearly post these rules.
3.) Make sure to post the names of the six people at the end of your post.
4.) Leave the six tagged people a comment on their website telling them that they are tagged, and to go to your xanga for the rules/information.
5.) If you've been tagged more than once, you only have to post once and tag onceeen tagged!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved