Blogging tips

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

I forgot that I made this site! lol Anyway, still not quite sure what to write! :) Jim and I are getting ready for Christmas. We have our tree up and decorated! It is beautiful, but then again I am biased. Our little aprtment is all decorated, too. It is very festive! As Christmas draws near, it is a little different for me this year. Being a parent now, and having a baby of my own, I realize even more what a sacrifice it must have been for God to send His boy to the earth . . . . to die - for me! Mind boggling. I also keep thinking about Mary and Joseph, and how they must have felt that first Christmas. Did they know how few years they were given to spend with their child? I cannot imagine knowing that my child would die. Anyway, I am rambling, but it's interesting to think about these things, especially when I am holding my own new baby.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved