Blogging tips

Wednesday, January 4, 2006

It's hard to believe that it's the new year already! I can't believe that Cadi is three months old, and Jim and I will have been married four years this July - crazy! I have several New Year's resolutions for 2006, I know that resolutions can be dumb, but I came up with some anyway! 1.) Keep up and increase my spiritual growth 2.) Get back in shape (I joined Curves!) 3.) Work on becoming a Proverbs 31 woman 4.) Be a loving and caring Mommy to Cadi 5.) Keep up with housework and meal planning better 6.) Help Jim get our finances in order 7.) Love my husband and support his dreams 100%

What, if any, are your New Year's resolutions?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved